Amazing facts: These mind blowing facts are literally mind blowing. They may even change the perspective of life and one may have a new perspective towards the whole new world. So without further ado, lets dig in. You may enjoy reading random facts.
- People pace while talking on the phone because they don’t have visual feedback so the body reacts by moving.
- High heels were originally created for men. Butchers used them to avoid stepping in blood.
- Eating onions and garlic helps your hair grow
- The human brain cannot create faces. Therefore when you dream, if you see someone you do not know, you have seen their face before – even if it was for a split second at the store.
- High atmospheric pressure affects the bubbles in your coffee. If the bubbles are closer to the center, expect rain or stormy weather.
- Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color
- Elephants are among the world’s most intelligent and emotional creatures – they’ve been known to save other animals that need help, such as trapped dogs and humans
- If a cockroach touches human, it runs to safety and cleans itself.
- Oysters make pearls so they can feel better. When a grain of sand or debris gets stuck in their bodies, they ease the pain and irritation by coating it with multiple layers of nacre, the mineral that lines the inside of their shell, and pearl begins to form. Pearls are like blisters, only prettier.
- There are more neurons lining your gut than there are in your spinal cord so your digestive system can work without needing your brain. When you’re flooded with emotion, the neurons react and you get a gut feeling.
Read more: https://factsd.com/amazing-facts-will-blow-mind/