Canada Facts: Interesting and mind blowing facts about Canada. Canada has ten provinces and three territories. It is the world’s second largest country by total area and fourth largest country by land area. Learn more about Canada here.
- You can send mail to Canada’s government for free.
- Loonies and Toonies are the commonly used names for $1 and $2 coins.
- Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world’s lakes combined.
- SNOLAB, the world’s deepest underground lab is in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
- Canada is the world’s largest source of Cesium. It is used in highly precise atomic clocks.
- The highest tides in the world occur in the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick.
- Canada is famous for its ice wine made from pressed frozen grapes. It’s usually served as a dessert wine.
- Wasaga beach is the longest fresh water beach in the world.
- The quality of tap water is often better than bottled water.
- Canada’s common border with the United States forms the world’s longest land border.
Read more: https://factsd.com/facts-about-canada/