Selena Gomez facts: Glamorous, adorable and sexy, Selena Gomez is the heartthrob of millions of young men around the world. Her cheerful face, chirpy smile, radiant and flawless beauty takes one to the next world. Disney star tuned pop singer turned film actress Selena Gomez is rocking the world and is the current sensation. She is not just a pretty face but a multi-talented superstar. Here are few interesting facts about Selena Gomez.
Selena Gomez Facts
- Selena Marie Gomez is her full name. Selena comes from a Greek word meaning “Moon.”
- Selena is 24 years old. She is an only child and born on 22nd July 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States.
- Selena is the most followed person on Instagram.
- Selena is of Mexican and Italian descent.
- Selena said that her weirdest dream was when she dreamt that she was dating David Henrie.
- In early January 2014, it was reported that Gomez had been battling Lupus – an autoimmune disease that cause facial swelling, headaches, joint pains and fatigue for more than two years. The disease was diagnosed in 2012.
- The weirdest thing Selena has ever autographed was toilet papers and used band aids.
- If she could have any magic power, it would be for food to appear whenever she is hungry.
- Selena has seven possibly eight, tiny little tattoos around her body.
- Selena’s ELLE magazine cover was the best selling of the year.
Read more: https://factsd.com/selena-gomez-facts/